This is an episode of Anarchast from before Patrick, Kason, and Disenthrall took ownership of the show. The views, opinions, and facts expressed in this episode have not been reviewed and are not endorsed by us. Always think rationally and for yourself.
In this episode we speak with Stefan Molyneux of FreedomainRadio.com.
- How Stefan became an anarchist
- Stefan’s thoughts on Anarcho-Communism
- Why Anarcho-Communists may have never grown out of the “family paradigm”
- How our childhood experiences have an enormous impact on our open-ness to anarchic thought
- Why we can’t change people’s minds if they’ve been raised under violence and punishments
- How the riots in London and the UK have their roots in State programs affecting the family
- How to bring freedom into our own lives
- The Non-Aggression Principle begins in the home