This is an episode of Anarchast from before Patrick, Kason, and Disenthrall took ownership of the show. The views, opinions, and facts expressed in this episode have not been reviewed and are not endorsed by us. Always think rationally and for yourself.
In this episode we speak with Seth King of DailyAnarchist.com.
- Seth’s path to anarchy – starting at a young age as a libertarian
- His early support of Ron Paul
- The four anarcho-capitalist books that got Seth into anarcho-capitalism
- Why becoming an anarchist could “ruin” your life by making your old lifestyle and friendships difficult to maintain
- Why non-anarchists and anarchists have trouble being friends
- How converting to anarchism from a limited government libertarian can be a big weight off your shoulders
- Seth & Jeff agree that the future for anarchism is bright
- Lew Rockwell and Walter Block’s perspectives on supporting Ron Paul & the Walter Block vs. Stefan Molyneux Kerfuffle
- The difference between old and young anarchists
- Why the younger generation of anarchists need to do things without permission from the government to survive
- Seth’s move to New Hampshire, “The Free State”
- Jeff mentions that New Hampshire and Doug Casey’s “Galt’s Gulch” in Argentina are the two main libertarian enclaves in the world
- Seth King explains that the world is already in a state of Anarchy
- Why the nation state is a criminal organization and will collapse