This is an episode of Anarchast from before Patrick, Kason, and Disenthrall took ownership of the show. The views, opinions, and facts expressed in this episode have not been reviewed and are not endorsed by us. Always think rationally and for yourself.
In this episode we speak with Walter Block who holds the Harold E. Wirth Endowed Chair in Economics at Loyola University in New Orleans and is a Senior Faculty member of the Ludwig von Mises Institute for Austrian Economics. Topics include:
- How Walter Block Got Started as a Libertarian
- The #1 Question of Statists: How Could We Have Roads Without the Government?
- Private Roads Would Create Safer Roads
- Electing Ron Paul Would Be a Good First Step to Privatizing Roads
- Walter’s Thoughts on Whether Ron Paul Will Become President
- Walter Believes It Will Come Down to Ron Paul and Mitt Romney
- If Paul Runs Against Obama, Paul Will Win
- Why Anarchists Should Support Ron Paul
- Voting Does Not Violate the Anarchist’s Axiom of Non-Aggression
- Lysander Spooner Said Voting is a Defensive Act
- If By Voting For Ron Paul We Can Reduce 90% of Government Then We Only Have 10% Left To Go
- Ron Paul is Creating Libertarians Hand Over Fist