This is an episode of Anarchast from before Patrick, Kason, and Disenthrall took ownership of the show. The views, opinions, and facts expressed in this episode have not been reviewed and are not endorsed by us. Always think rationally and for yourself.
Jeff interviews Dzogchen Buddhist and Iboga Shaman Barry Rossinoff of Iboga Quest, Mexico. Topics include: Barry has known Iboga since the 1960’s, the addiction interruption properties of Iboga, its ability to profoundly change people’s lives and even heal physical health, its legal status, your relationship with yourself and resetting your habitual patterns, Jeff’s own experience with Iboga, it is not a cure all but can stop addiction and the craving for drugs, Iboga as compared with other psychedelics, health risks associated with Ibogaine, Ayahuasca, Iboga Quest in Mexico, helping to heal the world.
- Iboga Quest’s website: http://www.ibogaquest.com/
- The Global Ibogaine Therapy Alliance, G.I.T.A.: http://www.ibogainealliance.org/
- Anarchapulco, Anarchast’s Annual Conference: http://anarchapulco.com
- Anarchast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Anarchast/?fref=ts
- The Dollar Vigilante: http://dollarvigilante.com
- Anarchast: https://anarchast.com/
You can view the video on YouTube at the following URL: https://youtu.be/N9-kD36YlHQ